TECNA 4643-25 for sale $5,060
Order Code: W076
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operators work. The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting
- Adjustable electrode stroke
- Epoxy resin coated transformer
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes
- Adjustable electrode force; a micro switch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached
- The foot pedal is adjustable in length
- TE101 TECNA MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL UNIT:
- Synchronous thyristor drive with phase-shift control for welding current adjustment.
- Built in ammeter (RMS value), 2 selectable ranges (18-56 kA).
- Storing of 99 welding programs.
- Inputs for external selection of 31 programs or 15 programs with parity control.
- Welding times adjustment in half-periods.
- Pre-weld, slope and pulse functions.
- Welding current control limits. Error condition signalling output and function to stop welder operation.
- Single and repeat operating mode. WELD/NO WELD function.
- Welding current compensation function to assist welding of oxidised sheets and rods.
- Possibility to connect two independent start of cycle device using different welding programs.
- Auto retain disabling for manually actuated welders.
- First phase shift delay adjustment. It enables the machine line current best balance.
- Cos adjustment, allow to optimise current adjustment linearity.
- End of cycle output for automation applications.
- Thermostatic protection input.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Control of solenoid valve 24 Vdc 7,2 W max with short circuit protection.
ORDER CODE: W076
Unit Type: Pedestal
Operation Type: Foot - Manual
Maximum Welding Thickness (mm): 3 + 3
Maximum Welding Power (kVA): 68
Main Fuse (amp): 50
Nominal Power & 50%: 25kVA
Absorbed Power (kW): ~
No Load Secondary Voltage (V): 4.6
Throat Depth (Min/Max) (mm): 230 - 550
Electrode Stroke @ 230mm (mm): 8 - 44
Electrode Stroke @ 550mm (mm): 15 - 85
Arms Gap (mm): 220
Welding Timer (Yes / No): Yes
Water Cooling Capable (Yes / No): Yes
Voltage / Amperage (V / amp): 415
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 300 x 750 x 1500
Nett Weight (kg): 145
Last Updated: 2018-01-18