TECNA 4648-25 for sale $6,435
Order Code: W077
TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operators work.The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle. The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting
- Adjustable electrode stroke
- Epoxy resin coated transformer
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge
- Semi-automatic drainage system
- Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinders end of stroke and air discharge silencers
- Two-stage electric foot pedal, that besides its normal use in automatic and single spot mode, allows the operator to bring the pieces together and to weld them only when correctly positioned
- Pre-arrangement for the connection of a second electric two-stage foot pedal item 70284
- The addition of the second foot pedal allows to recall two different adjustments of time- current
- This function is helpful when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece
- TE101 TECNA MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL UNIT:
- Synchronous thyristor drive with phase-shift control for welding current adjustment.
- Built in ammeter (RMS value), 2 selectable ranges (18-56 kA).
- Storing of 99 welding programs.
- Inputs for external selection of 31 programs or 15 programs with parity control.
- Welding times adjustment in half-periods.
- Pre-weld, slope and pulse functions.
- Welding current control limits. Error condition signalling output and function to stop welder operation.
- Single and repeat operating mode. WELD/NO WELD function.
- Welding current compensation function to assist welding of oxidised sheets and rods.
- Possibility to connect two independent start of cycle device using different welding programs.
- Auto retain disabling for manually actuated welders.
- First phase shift delay adjustment. It enables the machine line current best balance.
- Cos adjustment, allow to optimise current adjustment linearity.
- End of cycle output for automation applications.
- Thermostatic protection input.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Control of solenoid valve 24 Vdc 7,2 W max with short circuit protection.
ORDER CODE: W077
Unit Type: Pedestal
Operation Type: Foot - Pneumatic
Maximum Welding Thickness (mm): 3 + 3
Maximum Welding Power (kVA): 68
Main Fuse (amp): 50
Nominal Power & 50%: 25kVA
Absorbed Power (kW): ~
No Load Secondary Voltage (V): 4.6
Throat Depth (Min/Max) (mm): 230 - 550
Electrode Stroke @ 230mm (mm): 8 - 44
Electrode Stroke @ 550mm (mm): 15 - 85
Arms Gap (mm): 220
Welding Timer (Yes / No): Yes
Water Cooling Capable (Yes / No): Yes
Voltage / Amperage (V / amp): 415
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 300 x 750 x 1500
Nett Weight (kg): 143
Last Updated: 2018-04-19